Thursday 5 June 2008

topaz


Yesterday I finally realised my cycling intentions for the first time since the traumatic paint accident. We cycled through a sun-dappled green tunnel along the river which was lovely, except for all the nature making my allergies get crazy. Though a date, caramel and cinnamon ice cream did help to soothe it somewhat hehe.

At the weekend I got this dress at a car boot sale. It wasn't till I tried it on that I really became enamoured with it. Now I'm thinking its perhaps one of my best finds (of the 2nd hand/thrifted type that is), especially since it was £5. I'f I ever go to a ball, this will be my gown.


Practicing ball type dancing you know.

5 comments:

estrella said...

GREAT dress!!! I think it is like the dress you dream of wearing to some party at an older age when you are little :)

Anonymous said...

Oh the dress is awesome! What a find!

yiqin; said...

Great dress! & the bag & the shoes are so brilliat! I love them!

PS. Beautiful hair <333

Meg said...

This is stunning! It def. deserves to go to a ball.

Leila+Is+Surrounded said...

wow looks great